sweet and creamy indian ice cream!
Preparation time: 1h25
2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup milk powder
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 pinch saffron
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
1) Mix milk, condensed milk and milk powder in a pot and bring to a boil.
2) Add sugar, cardamom and saffron and reduce heat.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes and stir regularly.
4) Remove from heat after 10 minutes and let it cool down to room temperature.
5) Add pistachios.
6) Pour mix into popsicle container and put in freezer. Wait until your Kulfi is frozen (about 1 hour) and enjoy!
If you want to know more about the Indian cuisine and its aromatic spices, visit our tips & tricks page.