Indian sweets, perfect for those cold winter days
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 pieces
1 cup whole wheat flour (Aggarwal Chapatti Atta)
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup ghee (butter oil)
1 tbsp raisins (can also be left out)
1) Add the chapatti atta into a wok and roast on low heat. Stir regularly to roast it evenly (around 10min).
2) Add 1/3 cup of ghee and stir well. Roast another 5min while you stir the mixture.
3) Take the wok away from the cooker / stove and add sugar. Stir well.
4) Add raisins (can also be left out) and stir again.
5) Form small dough balls while the mixture is still lukewarm. In case the balls fall apart, add more ghee and try again.
6) Let the ladoos cool down and put them into an airtight container (can be stored for about a month).
7) Enjoy with a warm cup of chai.
If you want to know more about the Indian cuisine and its aromatic spices, visit our tips & tricks page.